Sunday, March 7, 2010

take and seal it



health update: so it ended up being a staph infection, basically all through out the bottom left portion of my face. i am on antibiotics, and some "heavy painkillers" to help. today i went back to the doctor, and tomorrow again. Today she gave me two shots of novicane in the infection, and then squeezed the fluid. She said she got more out then she thought she would. She then stuffed a thread (she called it a whick) into the wound to soak up any excess. I have to go back tomorrow to have her pull the thread out and drain more. This is really gross because it's right on my face. It hurt the most today after the doctors because of how hard she had to push on it. One of the boys B, asked today when i got back "auntie kelsey. what's in your mouth" i told him nothing, i just had a boo-boo. i even opened my mouth (well as wide as i could) but he was convinced i was hiding something. My left side f my face is pretty swollen. This is some of the worst pain i have ever felt, but it's most difficult because i just have had weird health problems here, and i just want to be working with the kids. You'd understand if you knew my kids. Really.

-Kels
(sorry if this grossed you out)

No comments:

Post a Comment