Tuesday, March 9, 2010

and you said I know that this will hurt

i can't wait to work with the adoption process constantly for as long as i can. this is it. this is one of the most beautiful things, the only time I've actually cried tears that were happy and no frustrated or sad, but just happy, awesome tears. opening up your home to a child who has nobody to be everything to them. To give them a new life, their very own Mom and Dad not just auties that come in and out of their lives every few months and Mamas who they know as disciplinarians, but a forever family, who will raise them up as if they were their own, and nothing short of that. That makes me so excited. That is love. B is one of our oldest boys, today we got to see him talk with his mommy on skype, and of course i started to tear up when she began telling him she loved him and that she couldn't wait to meet him. I'm so excited for him.

I have been to the doctor 4 days in a row and tomorrow will be the 5th. The doctor said that my infection is "very impressive", because of how swollen my face became and how deep the infection went. So tomorrow i go back again at the same time, Noon. To have her get more fluid out, if it isn't all out she will need to pack it again tomorrow, but i convinced her not to today. Being bed ridden here really isn't my thing. Patience in every sense of the word. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment